- I’m fun. I like to climb things, jump, romp, sneak into another movie after the one I’ve paid for, see bad movies drunk with large groups of friends (“Drunklesque”, “Drunktry Strong”), snark the snarky, etc.
- I studied Film & TV in college. Just graduated. Scared shitless.
- I have a bear costume (really just a giant de-stuffed teddy bear) and sometimes I like to share it with the public. See attached photo.
- Please don’t scoff at things too much, unless you’re being silly.
- If you are going to have long hair, please wash regularly. But also please don’t have long hair. - Please don’t make me see Kevin James/Tyler Perry/modern Adam Sandler movies. Literally anything else is fair game.
- I love it when black gentlemen call me “Snowflake” or “Becky,” not in a fetish-y way, but in a “ha-ha” way. I know this isn’t usually complimentarily done, but it tickles me every time, regardless of intent.
- It’s hard to say if I’m worse at dancing or singing, but I love to do both (in public or private)
- I believe there’s something to be found in the regular whittling-down of one’s sense of shame.
- I like pretty much all kinds of music, though my most obsessive phases have included: Joni Mitchell, Jah Cure, Nicki Minaj, and any of Quentin Tarantino’s soundtracks.
- No Nickleback fans need apply.
- I overuse dashes, commas, and parenthetical information/qualifiers.
- I really like VH1’s Basketball Wives, but we don’t have to talk about it. Just needed to get that off my chest.
- I didn’t really like London that much.
- I fade in and out of yoga phases. I sense one approaching.
- I fucking love other people’s business, but I won’t snoop through your phone because I’m not a crazy person.
- I love words, and the phrase “gagging for it,” as in “I’m gagging for a dude who’s well-read, sans superiority complex (or inferiority complex, or really any complexes), and who won’t judge me for genuinely liking Akon.” If you thought I was going to use a fancy word to prove that I love words, you. were. wrong.
- Seltzer water is the only (decaf/non-alcoholic) beverage worth my time.
- Travel. Please let’s travel.
- I don’t have any pets, but I desperately want a dog. A big dog. Something with which I can lope and also possibly wrestle.
- I want to speak better Spanish.
- I’m trying to not be disgusted by feet. I will let you know how this progresses.
1. I cannot believe I didn’t really edit this down. It’s a lot of information for this site and I doubt I’ll allow this to happen again.
2. I kept all of the info because I really think Rachel is cool and I do not believe I’ve had one letter of interest from a man that could live up to what this woman has to offer creatively.
CHALLENGE ON. Email for Rachel, there must be a guy in or around NYC for her, right?
ALSO? SHE-HAS-A-FUCKING-BEAR-COSTUME-YOUR-ARGUMENT-IS -INVALID